A British degree is the stamp of excellence in higher education. The decision on a degree has a lifelong impact. When embarking on a degree pathway, a prospective student must establish without doubt the credentials of the awarding institution and its academic reputation. The esteem and admiration, recognition and respect for a qualification are derived from the awarding institutions.
University of Northampton, Gold Ranked by the UK Government for Teaching Excellence together with Pearson, world’s biggest qualification awarding body have partnered with HRMI to enable Sri Lankan students to pursue the Best of UK Higher Education at a fraction of the UK cost.
PREMIER CENTRE FOR PEARSON HND Studies is the only dedicated BTEC HND centre in Sri Lanka which provides a bundle of special advantages and services to ensure academic and career success of students. At HRMI, Pearson BTEC HND Distinction – Merit Success Rate is 86%. HRMI is the winner of Pearson Excellence Award for the year 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. These reflect the students’ ultimate success in pursuing their HND studies.
- The only institution to offer 8 HND Pathways under one roof
- The only Institution to offer 8 Top-up Honours Degree Pathways under one roof
- A Panel of dedicated qualified lecturers who will be available full-time to assist students
- A Personal Tutor for every student to sort out any academic related concerns and provide assignment guidance to ensure that the students are able to independently fulfil HND assignment demands
- Experts to provide insights into HND assignment scenarios to help students who lack industry exposure
- Model Assignments and Research Papers to guide students
- Specialised training on Academic Writing & Referencing to facilitate Assignment & Research success
- Industry visits to organisations in manufacture, service and logistics sectors to link learning to practice.
- Comprehensive E-Library and Physical Library facilities
- Wi-Fi enabled study space and computer terminals
- Career counselling and guidance
- Psychometric assessments to help students to recognise preferences, strengths and personality types
- Internship training opportunities assured for all non-working students to experience real-life issues which are useful in doing assignments which involve very practical management scenarios.
- Specialised training on Interview Skills, Social Etiquette and Character Building
- Opportunities to develop leadership, communication and presentation skills
HRMI has a special articulation arrangement with UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON, UK to enable the students to continue their Degree Final Year (Top-up) in Sri Lanka at very special rates. The entire degree could be completed within 30 months in Sri Lanka. HRMI has an articulation arrangement with DEAKIN UNIVERSITY IN AUSTRALIA for students to continue their degree studies in Australia with advanced placement.
What is special about PEARSON BTEC LEVEL 5 - HND IN BUSINESS qualifications?
- Equivalent to Year 1 & Year 2 of a Bachelor's Degree,
- Leads to Final Year of BA (Hons) Degree Awarded by University of Northampton UK and delivered at HRMI Sri Lanka
- Globally recognised for admission to the Final Year of a Bachelor’s Degree in all countries including Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
SPECIALISED HND Options Available at HRMI Sri Lanka
- HND in Business
- HND in Business Management
- HND in Human Resource Management
- HND in Marketing
- HND in Accounting and Finance
- HND in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- HND in Operations Management
- HND in Manufacturing Engineering
SPECIALISED DEGREE TOP-UP (Final Year) Options available for students from the University of Northampton, UK and delivered at HRMI Sri Lanka
- BA (Hons) in Business & Management
- BA (Hons) in Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) in International Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) in International Logistics & Trade Finance
- BA (Hons) in Project Management
- BSc (Hons) in International Accounting
- BSc (Hons) in International Banking and Finance
- BSc (Hons) in Engineering
ALTERNATIVE PROGRESSION PATHWAYS
Students who complete the HND and possess at least 4 years work experience could seek direct admission to the following Master’s Degrees awarded by University of Northampton.
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) - Duration: 18 months
- Master of Human Resource Management Degree (MA - HRM) - Duration: 18 months
AWARDING BODY: PEARSON UK
The Largest Qualification Awarding Authority in UK
PEARSON is the biggest Education Enterprise in the world and the largest qualification awarding authority in UK with a presence in over 110 countries. Pearson qualifications (previously known as Edexcel) are recognised & respected by universities, academics and professional institutions throughout the world. Pearson qualifications are accredited on the UK's Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) which means they are recognised and comparable with all parallel qualifications in Europe, Australia and elsewhere in the world.
PREMIER CENTRE FOR PEARSON HND STUDIES
HRMI CENTRAL CAMPUS has emerged as the Premier Centre for Pearson HND Studies in Sri Lanka due to its commitment and achievements in reaching high academic standards.
At HRMI, Pearson BTEC HND Distinction – Merit Success Rate is 86%. HRMI is the winner of Pearson Excellence Award for the year 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. These reflect the students’ ultimate success in pursuing their HND studies.
More information :
Information : Please call 077 2204101 / 071 2 724425